BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Like it's your last day....




Last week, I had a dream that shook me to my core- brought me to my knees in fear! I dreamed that this sweet little girl was gone... No longer in my life. This dream was so vivid and real- I was hysterically sobbing and was almost unable to control my emotions when I woke up and realized that this precious girl was snuggled beside me in the bed. I can not imagine my life without Tay in it- the joy she brings to me and others.... She is so loved by so many people. I am so lucky to be her mommy. I have dealt with the idea and possiblity of losing her before... but, that was 4 years ago when I didn't know how much I could truly love this precious little love.....I have been so nervous the past week to let her out of my sight- afraid it may be the last time that I hug or kiss her.... I make she she knows I love her "higher than the highest kite ever flown, deeper than the deepest fish ever swam... I love you more, so much more than you're ever known."
And I hope they do.... all know that I love them more than they could ever know.... I cannot imagine my life without my babies!
(Just an FYI- I would be equally lost if I lost JD or Conner, but, she was the one in the dream...) (I am all teary as I write this even.... someone told me to write it down, that it would help take it off my mind.... that's what I'm trying)

0 comments: