BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Sweet JD



I love this little boy! He is a total sweet heart and is a comedian!!! He has a precious giggle and does some unbelieveable cute things.......



So, to all the rude people out there...... There is nothing wrong with my baby! Yes- he's small. Yes- he has a BIRTH MARK (hemangioma) on his nose, but,that doesn't mean something happened to him. And NO- he isn't talking yet. ( I understand he's almost 2 and you are amazed that he doesn't talk).


But, ya know what..... he almost died. He was a tiny 1 pound 12 oz baby that contracted several serious infections.... one of which kills 90% of babies that get it- and he survived! And regardless of how hard it if for me to deal with his speech delay- I am just beyond blessed that he's still in our lives. I would NEVER ask a parent what was wrong with their kids face- why are people so rude???


OK- soap box.... I'm getting off now!









0 comments: