BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy First Birthday Conner







It seems like only yesterday that I was being rushed into an emergency C-section, being put to sleep and praying to God with all my being that my baby would be there and be okay when I woke up.  So many prayers were said for me and Conner during my pregnancy- and no doubt that without them, I would have had another preemie miracle....

Fast forward One whole Year!!! My baby just had his first birthday yesterday and it is so hard to believe!! He is the sweetest baby and had made my heart happier just by being in my life.  No doubt that life is crazy for us and some days I just want to sleep and cry from exhaustion- but, I cannot imagine my life without this precious baby boy- this suprise that God gave me for a purpose. 

Thank you Conner Dean- for being my sweet boy; for loving me like you do and being a momma's boy(because secretly, I love that you want me so much), thank you for giving me that sweet toothy grin with your wrinkled up nose at exactly the moment that I need it... Thank you for being my last baby and for teaching me so many things that I hadn't experienced with the first two kids....

0 comments: