BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

3 weeks old





Conner is 3 weeks old today! Wow- time is going by quickly! (as I'm sure the next 3 weeks will fly by too since I will be going back to work).
I am still adjusting to being a mommy of 3- 3 LITTLE ONES! 2 in diapers and 1 sassy girl who thinks she's the queen! I must say, it is kinda hard at times, especially since I was on bedrest for almost 18 weeks and wasn't even able to take care of my 2, then I have 3! It seems that everyone needs to eat at the same time, is crying at the same time- and I swear- they all even POOP at the same time!
But, with all the adjustments and some tears (mine and the kids)- I am loving every minute of this! I am loving being a mommy of 3- and while I wouldn't have planned a 3rd baby- I thank God everyday for sending me a 3rd miracle.
I cannot think of anything better in my life than being a mommy!
Oh yeah- JD is starting to walk! He will take about 5 or 6 steps- look at you and laugh and plop himself down and crawl to where he was headed! He can do it though- he is just being stubborn!


2 comments:

Penny1215 said...

How cute!! He'll be running before you know it!! I know altogether too well about the coordination it takes to be a mommy of 3. Sometimes it's very frustrating, but you'll manage. You just have to remember that it never hurts to let somebody cry for a few minutes while you take care of someone else. You only have two hands! I still struggle with that one!! Love ya girl. Your a fantastic mommy and you will do great!!

MrsHonea said...

Great advice Penny!