BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

SNOW

We  got SNOW! and Not just a little bit but a lota bit!!! We have been snowed in since Sunday night.  Even Jeremy, who is dedicated to his job had to call in for 2 shifts.  I was fortunate enough to be able to hitch a ride with the County Sherrifs department (who is also my neighbor) to my work.  There were lots of people not making it in to their jobs and lots of people getting stuck!  He even came and brought me home!!

It has been really nice being snowed in with these crazy people! We haven't really played out in in too much for a few reasons:
1- Conner HATED it!
2- it's a ton of trouble layering up 3 kids for less than 10 minutes
3- Tay has been running a fever and has a mystery rash.  (called the dr and talked to them((also told them we were stranded and would basically have to go by what I was telling them)) and they said it sounded like a virus.)

I know one thing- this snow is gorgeous and who knows when we will see it again.  I have truly enjoyed being snuggled up at home with the ones I love the most.

0 comments: