BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

updates

I feel terrible that I don't update this as often as I should! Things are just soo crazy around here!  Between working, kids, sickness, starting ball and dance- AND I am trying to start up a new side job of photography, I usually only have seconds to hop on here and check things-never really long enough to sit and type anything.  The only reason I do now it the boys are destroying something in the living room- but no ones crying so it's all good!!

So- here is a shameless plug.... I am now doing photography for fun and Money!  Sassfras Images and I actually have a website in progress..... very basic right now, but, I'm working on it!  So, if you or someone you know needs some pictures, contact me.  Right now I specialize in on location... but, we can make something work for anyones needs!

sassafrasimages.weebly.com

0 comments: