BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday JD

JD's first picture with mommy and daddy! Taken in the OR by his NICU Dr. Karmo

Joel David (JD) Kelly- 2-23-08 3:32 pm- 1 lb 12.7 oz 13 3/4 inches


Kangaroo Care with Mommy! Quiet, precious times.....


JD today! A precious, happy baby!!!!
Happy 1st birthday to my little trouble maker; my puppy dog; MY Baby Boy!!!!! Today was a scary day for our family, but, we were prepared. You were born on your great Maw Maws birthday, so we were thinking it was gonna be a good day for you. You were born at 3:32 pm on a Saturday; 12 weeks early. You came out screaming!!! They said that JD stood for "Just Dandy." You had quite a few struggles in your NICU days, but, ultimately through lots of prayers and your stubborn ways- we only spent 10 weeks there, when at times, it seemed like we wouldn't go home at all.
JD- you have blessed our lives in soo many ways. You have defintetly taught us things only a boy could!!!! We have to be quick with you in our lives- because you are super quiet and lightening fast!!! I am so glad to have you in my life- I am even glad for your "Kelly temper", as it's probably what has gotten you through some rough days. JD, I love you so much and hope you know that you will be my baby boy forever!!!! You have a smile that melts hearts!



2 comments:

Yours Mine And Ours! said...

I hope you had a good one big boy!

sawyersfamilyof5 said...

on behalf of the Sawyer Family - Thank you for praying!!! Trey is such a miracle - looks like you know the meaning of that yourself! I (the poster for them :) will be praying for this next one to stay put!!!! until time!

Trey is at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.