BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Robert Taylor aka Paw Paw

Just a real quick post: Please pray for our family- Our paw paw went to heaven Wed morning. This has been hard, but, at the same time, a blessing. He had been in so much pain for a while, and missed his wife, our maw maw, since she passes away almost 12 yrs ago. He was ready for this and wasn't sccared at all in his last day. Today is his funeral, so it is gonna be an extremly hard day- to say goodbye to my last grandparent; and for my mom and aunts, to bury their daddy. Please keep us in your thoughts. I am, thankfully, able to go. As long as I stay seated with my legs propped up. I am just thankful I can be there for my family.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Our prayers are with you. Love to all. The Durham's

Only the Sheppards said...

So sorry... We love you guys!