BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My thoughts for today

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands . If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. . Forgive quickly God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be ! worth it.





I recieved the above statement in an e-mail from my cousin Paige. I don't know if she wrote this, but, it struck a cord with me today. It has made me think about alot of things.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets: I don't have many regrets, per say, but, there are many thing I have questioned and wondered if I had done something differently, would things have been different. I need to give up my guilts and quite blaming myself for things of the past.

So love the people who treat you right: I know I don't always show it, but, I need to be more loving to the people who treat me so well. I know in my heart that I love them, I'm just not sure I show it like I should. JEREMY, you have treated me so right- I am thankful for you and love you so much. I cannot even tell you how much!

Believe everything happens for a reason: As most of you reading this know, I have had some struggles; especially with this pregnancy. I do believe in my heart that this pregnancy, this baby, Connner, happened for a reason. Jeremy and I were chosen to be his parents. Even though, we wouldn't have had another baby with all that had happened with Tatum and JD. There is some reason that God blessed us with this baby. We just may not see it yet- there is a reason and God has a plan. He may grow up to find the cure fror HELLP syndrome (the cause of my two preemie miracles)



If it changes your life, let it: ENOUGH SAID


God never said it would be easy. He just said it would be worth it: There are MANY days, especially since Jan 15 when I went on bedresst, there have defintely been some days that haven't been easy. But, I just keep pressing on towards the goal (of a healthy baby) and realize it will be worth it. I have had many days that were hard in the last year- the days that JD was born, and then the days that he was so sick we should have lost him- they were defintely NOT easy days- but, they were worth it because of what I have now. It's sometimes hard to see things during the hard times.









I just really enjoyed the e-mail from Paige- and may have been on a tangent. I have so many things whirling around in my head over and over!

1 comments:

Yours Mine And Ours! said...

Wonderful inspiring blog!