BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

35 weeks 5 days

WOW!!!!!! I will be 36 weeks pregnant on Thursday!!!! Honestly, did you really ever expect me to make it this far?? I didn't! But, I am thanking GOD every single day that he gave me this chance; this expierience; this precious baby boy growing in my tummy.....






All of us piled up on the couch- I'm pretty sure Conner was getting smooshed and was adding his elbow to the mix of Tay and JD's!
Before one of my Dr appts- My hair looked good and my kids were cute (as always)


Tatum Loves Conner! She always talks to him and never leaves without kissing him and telling him bye!



Well- this is thrown in there- Just because they are so stinkin' cute! And I love them to death!

I am about 33 weeks pregnant here- Tatum wanted to take a picture of me and Conner- she made me put my hands on my belly! A future photographer like her mommy!
So, today was my weekly appt at Maternal Fetal Group in Nashville. Honestly, it takes me longer to get there than it does to get in and out of the office. I had a really good check up this time. My Rt and Lt uternine artery pressures are still abnormal (have been since 23 weeks) but, for the first time (that I can remember) Conner's cord blood flow was NORMAL!!!!! The ultrasound tech commented several times that how great it was that it was normal since it has been abnormal in the past. Provided something fluky doesn't happen, I should be able to deliver at Hillside now! I am beyond excited to deliver at my hometown hospital; it is where Jeremy and I were both born and my employer. They have been so great to me during this pregnancy. I can honestly say I am honored to work with the people that I do- they have been some of my biggest supporters!
As far as my pregnancy, I am feeling pretty good. I'm getting to that uncomfy stage as my belly is hard as a rock- It's not smooshy and fat like it used to be! All filled in with baby Conner! I am having a flare up of carpal tunnel in my wrists- absolutely killing me! Whats worse, is that the pain is the worst at night and is keeping me from sleeping. I'm prety sure that Jeremy is soon gonna be on the couch so I can spread out in the bed!
Keep on praying! I'm sure if Conner were born now, he would be fine. Especially since they can't catch him not breathing for the entire length of the scan! Which is wonderful! I still want to keep him cooking a little longer though! Pray for all my other preggo preemie mommas- I want them to cook their babies as long as I have been able to!






6 comments:

Only the Sheppards said...

Whoo hoo!!!! A full term baby!!!

Penny1215 said...

Yay...I'm so excited for you Laura. That is so fantastic!! I know your really excited about taking a baby home from the hospital so quickly after birth. It'll be a whole new experience for you!!

MrsHonea said...

God has worked so many miracles in your life (all babies are miracles) and I'm really glad that this miracle is doing so great!

Katie said...

I am so proud you are getting to experience the joy of a full term pregnancy! It can get very uncomfortable in the last few weeks but there's nothing like it. I am so proud for you!! God really does work miracles and your beautiful babies are proof of that. Good luck girl!!

bounty2009 said...

Lovely pics, you look gorgeous! congratulations for being 36 weeks hun! Wonderful news, how exciting! I Just had my first, such a wonderful experience. Best of luck to all the other mums out there! If you are thinking of names by the way, check out http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ where you can search names by meaning and origin. My little boy is called Marlow and he is just perfect (although a very hungry and greedy little scamp - hence me being pretty tired). Its all worth it though. Fingers are crossed everything goes well for you - looking forward to reading your birth story xx

Dallas said...

Check you out: a full term mommy!!! who would have thought it??!!! Yeah!!!!!! The Durhams are very excited for your sweet boy to join the rest of the kelly crew. Can't but will wait to meet him. Love to all.

The Durhams