BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009

I had an absolutely WONDERFUL Mother's DAy!!!! It started off with a headache, which made me nervous, but after 2 Tylenol at 5:45 am- and back to bed, it finally went away. So here comes a sweet little girl about 6:30 ish- happy Mothers Day Mommy! And back to bed we go!! I asked that they not go to church, since I wasn't able to go with them. I said Jesus had a mommy and if she couldn't go to church, he would stay with her too! I know, selfish of me, but, I wanted to spend all Mother's Day with the babies that I LOVE! Jeremy made me homemade waffles- and served them to me in bed! JD had already been in and loved on me and by now was taking a nap, so all 3 of us ate breakfast in bed!!! Tatum and I honestly (other than bathroom breaks) never got out of bed! We stayed there until 11- then Tay and her daddy went to get lunch. (McD's- nothing exciting). We ate lunch- and then went back to bed- we all took naps!!! (Well, some more than others- I think I slept the longest, but, we all got to rest a little bit). Jeremy got a little gift for Momma's day too- he hasn't been able to catch Conner moving and feel him- it never fails that he will be moving like crazy and as soon as Jeremy puts his hands on me, his gets still. Well, Conner had the hiccups and not only could Jeremy feel them, his hand was jumping with each little hiccup! We have a stethoscope that Tatum likes to pretend listening to Conner with and had brought it into the loving room. We thought we would try to see if we could hear Conner- you could hear a little "thump" everytime he hiccuped- Jeremy was beyond amazed!!!

We later rode a few houses down to my sisters to have mother's day supper for my momma. Grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, since that's what she wanted. It was nice to spend time with them. It was an emotional day for all 3 of us- we have all been through so much as mother's- we have all been faced with the possibility of losing a child. Being a mother is truly the most wonderful thing in the world. I am so thankful to have been blessed by this honor. You never truly realize how precious it is until you are faced with losing your child..... not an easy thing at any age.


I had such a wonderful Mother's day! I love being a Mommy! There is nothing better!


Several attempt at a family photo- we are cute regardless of how the pic turns out!
My momma, me and my sis


It was so bright outside- but-not too bad!


Me and my babies- and a big ole tummy!



1 comments:

Penny1215 said...

I just love all the pictures. I can tell your a very proud Mommy!! As you should be!!