BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm full term!





My sister did these pictures of me- she would have probably done TONS more, but, after about, um, 4- her camera battery died! We will probably have another "session" soon before Conner comes. Try to get some wiith JD in them. Tatum wanted her picture made with Conner! I think these turned out pretty well- My attire is my bridesmaid dress from Dana's wedding as the skirt- turned the straps in and (obviously) didn't zip it up! My "top" is the scarf that went with the dress! I think it turned out pretty well.....







On to my weekly Maternal Fetal Group appt.... I was so excited to go this week as we were getting an estimated weight for Conner. They estimated Conner as being 5 lbs 14 oz!!!! WOW!!!! He is actually a little small for a 37 weeker, but no where near enough to be concerned about, especially considering there are some full term babies born that size. The Drs in Nashville told us a long time ago that they don't think I could produce big babies- regardless of my history or how wonderful I was doing. But, a baby that is almost 6 lbs is like a whopper baby to us!!!!!!!





So, with us already being sooooo excited over Conner's weight, the Dr came into talk to us. She told us such wonderful things! One being that the blood flows, while are still abnormal, look good. That Conner was doing great and that I was doing great. They were extremely pleased and proud of how well I have done. The Dr also lifted my bedrest restrictions. She didn't take me off- but, I can get up and do a few things as long as my blood pressures are doing good. She doesn't want me taking care of my kids by myself, especially since I've been on bedrest so long and have lost so much strength. But, she also said that at this point, they would just deliver me and things would be fine! I still don't want to risk anything........I'm still doing alot of laying around- try to do a few things and either my blood pressure starts acting up or I am exhausted from just a minute of being up! We are on the count down now...... 14 days from today!

A few little tid bits from our appt yesterday: The ultrasound tech says that Conner is LONG- we will see how long, but, he sure does seem wrapped all over my belly! He has quite a large foot (also by US), but, it seems as bigger on the ultrasound screen as Tatum and JD's do on my tattoo from when they are born! Also, they said that Conner has hair! How exciting since I have had 2 bald babies!!!! Of course, will probably all fall out, but, super excited about having a baby born with hair.

So, all in all..... good appt in Nashville this week. They want me to come back next week but, after that- I'm done!!!! Hopefully, my Dr appt here will go as well on Friday. Tatum's dance recital is Saturday and I can't wait!!! Praying for super blood pressures!











1 comments:

MrsHonea said...

Great post!!

I didn't know they could tell that your baby has hair! Nobody informed me one way or the other about my babies. Very interesting... :)