BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hospital visit #2

Well, this is just a quicky! I went back to the hospital this morning becasue I am still feeling awful and just didn't think things were right......... Urine (which visibly looked horrible) and bloodwork were done, Conner looked great on the monitor.

Here's the deal.... They let me come home.... to get my stuff together to come back at 4. My platelets had dropped alot and are pretty sure I have a kidney infection/hydronephrosis/kidney stone/ who knows- junk in my kidneys....

Problem is: My platelets dropping is a huge red flag that something is going on. Could be the first sign that HELLP is repeating. The plan is that Conner will be born tonight or tomorrow. But, I am on blood thinners and as of now, my blood isn't clotting well enough for me to be awake during Conner's birth. I go back at 4 to have all my blood rechecked- and hopefully it will be good enough to stay awake during the surgery. I would hate to miss the cries I have missed with my other two..... So, we are gonna have a baby soon!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying that you and baby Conner do well!