BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Conner Dean Kelly
Sweet baby feet


Still a boy- and proud of it!



He was making a peace sign! The Ultrasound Tech was so tickled that she caught this!



This little boy flipped and flopped the entire time!



Conner waving again! (in a different position!)
Sorry! I know that you all were wanting to know about how my appointment went yesterday. Sadly, I don't really have much to report! There were no Dr's in the Maternal Fetal Group office yesterday, and they said they had faxed all my results to my Dr in town. (Which stinks- b/c they never tell me anything- I may have to be ugly at my next appt).
Had an ultrasound- It's still a boy! Let me tell you, the ultrasound tech had a very difficult time with him- he was everywhere! He is very active!!! She had to do baseling dopplers, which is checking to blood flow. Of course, she can't tell me if they were good or not, but, she said, judging by his growth, they were probably good. But, everytime she would get to where she needed to do the doppler, he would stick an arm, or leg and mess it up! In the end, she was like, I'm taking what I can get with this little boy! It was making me laugh- he is gonna be my wild child! (and hopefully my big child!) His estimated weight is 1 lb 1 oz- and I'm 22 weeks. (reminder: Tatum was 1 lb 7 oz, JD 1 lb 12 oz both at 28 weeks). Conner's growth was right on target!!!
Sooooo, for now- until Feb 10th, I'm taking lovenox shots in my belly every night. For, now, I'm taking these shots because I know that somethings going on with me, but still don't know what. It's a little frustrating- I would like to know what I'm up against! It took me about 10 minutes to give myself the shot! I would get close, then I would tell Jeremy I couldn't do it- for him to do it. Then, I couldn't let him do it. I finally did it, and it wasn't that bad. Kinda burned, but, not awful!
Just please continue praying for us. Pray that this bedrest and daily shot is gonna be the answer that we have prayed for. I pray that this is different from the rest. I feel I deserve something good ( I know thats selfish, but, it's honest).















1 comments:

Penny1215 said...

Girl, I know what you mean about giving yourself shots. I had to give myself insulin shots when I was pregnant with Avi. I never gave myself the first shot. Derek had to do it the entire time. Of course we could put it in my leg or hip. I chose hip so that I couldn't see it coming. I could certainly not do it in the belly. When they were trying to teach me how to do it at the hospital I kept talking to myself trying to convince myself to do it. I never did. The nurse had to hold my hand and do it for me with the needle in my hand. It was awful!1