BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Call for Kids

Sorry it's has taken me so long to blog this- for all the people who have requested more info on the Call for Kids.

Please watch Nashville News Channel 2 this Sat, April 18th starting at 7 pm. It is the annual Call for Kids that the Ronald McDonald House has to raise money to fund the house. This year, they did a family interview with our family and there will be a segment on our family.

The Ronald McDonald House is such a wonderful organization; I truly believe that the House was a Godsend to us. Between the wonderful place and what it stood for and the staff who truly love the families, it was a Home away from Home. I cannot even begin to express my love of this house and what it has meant to me and my family over the last few years.

Please take the time to watch the Telecast this weekend- call and pledge some money if you feel compelled. Even if you aren't able to donate, you can go to the website and donate your time-rmhnashville.com

0 comments: