BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dr appt- almost 33 weeks!


Sorry- this isn't a new picture, but, it's still cute!
So, today is Tuesday, so that means a weekly trip to Maternal Fetal Group in Nashville. For some reason, I was so incredibly nervous for todays appointment. I'm talking, I was making a mental note of the things I wanted Jeremy to pack for me to bring to the hospital. I don't really know how to explain why I was so nervous, but.... I was....
Well, on to my appt. The Ultrasound girl brought me back and started the scan. I think we were in the Step child room that no one uses (hey- she even made the comment that no one uses that room). This machine didn't even have a printer! Anyways... I digress.... So, she is scanning and gets her measurements then turns on the monitor so that we can watch Conner on the Screen. He had been so calm until we got into the room to do the ultrasound, then he began moving and flipping! She measured Conner's cord blood flow and my right and left uterine artery bloodflows. Other than my lt uterine artery having a notch, she actually said my flows were- GOOD! That was so nice and such a relief to hear. At that point, I could exhale the breath I had been holding. So, another week down! It's crazy to think if I can stay pregnant for 3 more weeks, I can deliver at Hillside. I truly never thought I would get this far- but, I am thankful to GOD everyday that I have.
Just wanted to catch you up!

2 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

Congrats on bypassing 32 weeks and almost being 33 weeks. I think you are going to pass me (33.5 weeks) which would be GREAT. Hearing all your good news througout this pregnancy is making me very hopeful this time around (currently 12 weeks-I have a long way to go).

Yours Mine And Ours! said...

I am so happy everything went wonderful! I really am praying that this time u get a full term baby to take home. I am getting excited!