BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What time is is... now?

Last night, was to say the least a rough night for Jeremy and I. But, My heart was breaking as i felt so sorry for Tatum. Let me explain......

About 11:30 pm, about 2 hrs after Tay had gone to bed, she comes bursting into our room (we are sound asleep as well), absolutely hysterical. I think the dog may have done something to wake her up/scare her. Well, she had gotten in our bed, we calmed her down and Jeremy took her back to her bed. Which was the end of that. Or, so we thought.....

From this point on, obviously, we are in that deep sleep, so we drift right back off when she is back in here bed. Well, every few minutes, she is back- on either mine of Jeremy's side of the bed, gently rubbing our arm, sometimes calling our name. I truly lost count of how many times this happened. I know that this probably happened for about 2-3 hours. So, we would be off to sleep for afew minutes, and then woken up by a sweet, scared girl. Who knows what finally got her to stay in her room- or what was even scaring her! I defintely wanted to just cudddle her in the bed with me but..... it took us forever to get her out of our bed and tehn almost as long to get her out of our room. Don't want to start that again. Hopefully, tonight will be different. I almost wondered if she was sleep walking- but, she was quite alert to have been doing that.

So, we'll see..... Hopefully tonight will be a better night! No one got any sleep last night! (except JD who slept like a baby (ha ha) all night!

Any suggestions/ remedies for scared little girls?

Addendum: Just talked to Jeremy- all this started at 11:30 pm and Tay didn't finally stay in her bed until 4:30 am! It was a long night! (and I'm pretty sure Jeremy was up at 5 am to get ready and get the kids to Erin's) Hopefully we can all have an early bedtime!

2 comments:

Yours Mine And Ours! said...

We used a night light with Austin for awhile. Poor thing! She could have been sleep walking. People seem very alert when they do that. My mom sleep walks bad....she is on meds for it now though. Hopefully tonight will be better for you all.Love ya!

Penny1215 said...

Bless your hearts..that is hard. You did better than me. When mine do that they just end right back in the bed with me. Thankfully both the boys have been out of the bed with us for almost 2 years now. I'm working on getting Avi out of the bed too, but she is sick right now with the croup and an ear infection so I believe I'll keep her with me for a few more days!! Hope your a little better rested today!