BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

27 weeks 5 days

I had my weekly appt in Nashville at the Maternal Fetal Group today. I have never been this far along and NOT been in the hospital waiting to have a baby.... So, needless to say, I have been on pins and needles with anxiety. I am nervous every week that I go to Nash- afraid of what my ultrasound might reveal....

As I have mentioned before in prev posts, the bloodflow in the arteries in my uterus were borderline high, which has potential to be a problem. But, they have been consisitent and pretty much staying the same. This week, she said they were about the same, one of them even measured better than the week before. I really needed to hear something like this as thinking about these bloodflows weighs heavy on my mind each week. Conner looked great- very active (as usual)- he likes to make the Ultrasound techs work for their images of him. He is still practicing his breathing- which is a great thing! Ha has flipped from breech position too. (Not that it really matters, since he'll be a c-section). His estimated weight was.... Drumroll...... 2 lbs 6 oz !!!!!!! That's a HUGE baby to us!

So, all in all, things are still going well. I am just scared to go to sleep at night, afraid of waking up the next morning and being "sick". With Tatum and JD both, I was fine when I went to bed and my world changed when I woke up. I know that's crazy- but, well.... you know me!

2 comments:

Penny1215 said...

Yay...let's cook him a little while longer!!

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for ya'll. I still can't wait to meet him in May or June!!! He will definitely be a hoss compared to his brother and sister at 2 lbs 6 oz. I love you all!