BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

4D ultrasound at Hillside/ updates







So sweet with his arms folded in front of his face



He managed to get his arms and both legs in this one!




Today was a very good day for Jeremy and I. We had a complete Ultrasound at Hillside (where I work) and they were able to get some really good 4D pictures of Conner. He defintely made Sheela work for these pictures though! He had his arms on or around his face the entire time! We were about to give up when he moved just a little and we captured some wonderful pics of Conner Dean. It is amazing the detail that you can see on these images- and amazing how much he looks like Tatum! He has chubby cheeks and a little pug nose!
Tatum is such a sweet little girl! She is so excited to have another baby brother- she says Conner is going to be Fat- and that it's ok for her to call Conner fat. She tells him every night before bed that she loves him and to stay in there a long long time. She has such a precious heart- and she makes me smile with the things she says. She is a mommy's girl- I hope she always loves me this much.
JD is still our little puppy dog! You will rarely find him without something in his mouth! He is so silly though! He has 3 teeth and will gladly let you see how they feel- he likes to bite! He still isn't walking; he is lacking some confidence still. He is starting to stand on his own a little- but, then he realizes what he's doing and plops on his booty. Last weight check- he was 17 lbs 10 oz; a petite little boy!
Landon had a good checkup at the Cardiologists. They aren't concerned about his PDA and don't need to see him until next year. Last weight check for him was 17 lbs 13 oz (he is 6 months younger than JD). He is very vocal and has the sweetest little chipmunk giggle! He loves his Aunt Lu Lu!
Continue to pray for us! Bedrest is mentally exhausting on me and Jeremy too, I'm sure. I'm not always in the best of moods- Imagine that!?



OH yeah! How could I forget?? Conner's Estimated weight- (and by the way, he is measuring LARGER than his dates)- 3 pounds!!!!! That's huge to me and Jeremy!

3 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

I am so glad that you got to see Conner (and you) are doing so well. Caden always measured a week ahead and the ultrasound done the day before he was born estimated his weight at 5 pounds and he was 5 pounds, 6 ounces. I am praying that Conner is your full term, "take home" baby.

MrsHonea said...

Wow...I would have loved to see 4D pics of my girls. That is really neat and I'm glad yall got some good pics.

Yours Mine And Ours! said...

I am so happy for my NICU/Pulaski family. He is a big one! Boy oh my JD is getting big also....which is a wonderful thing. I love to hear good news! Way to go! Love you!