BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today's events

This morning we got up BEFORE the crack of dawn and treked North to Nashville. My appt was at 8 and boy was it early (and cold). My faithful daughter, Tatum, went with us, as usual. She refuses to let me go by myself! We were there about 7:45 and we were getting back in our car by 8:30. The lady who did our Ultrasound, may have said 10 words to us- not very chatty. (Which, I am a chatty person and when I'm this nervous about things- I need a social person- no words tend to make me suspicious). Anyways, in the end, when it was done, I asked how everything was. She was like, no, your bloodflow is abnormal, but, it's the same it has been the whole time. So, there's no change. Conner scored well on his BPP, an 8 of 8- so unless I start feeling something different- keep on keeping on. Conner was very active (a little too active for the Ultrasound lady) and was practicing his breathing. They didn't do an estimated weight this week though.

Channel 2 came today and did a family interview- they were here for 2 hrs interviewing us and filming the kids playing. I can't wait to see how this video montage is gonna turn out. I am just so happy that we were able to do this for the Ronald McDonald House. The news people were even nice enough to come to our house to do this for us.

So, all in all- it has been a long and exhausting day. So, for now, I'll just keep on keeping on. I'll be 27 weeks Thursday- Keep praying for us. The next 2 weeks are critical. I need lots of prayers- and HOPE.

3 comments:

~Tara~ said...

I'm glad all is going good so far. My prayers are with you and connor. When are you guys going to be on the tv so we can watch it? Get some rest and if at all try not to worry to much. May God bless you all.

Penny1215 said...

When will this air?

Yours Mine And Ours! said...

I am so happy things have not changed for the worse girly. You need to let me know when my famous family will be on tv....LOL!