BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Pray for me (us)


This is just a real quick post/prayer request. Hopefully, this will put my mind at ease. Please pray for me and my family for Tuesday. I have an appt at the Maternal Fetal group in Nashville to do a BPP (measures Conner's growth, watches movement, breathing, etc.), they will also be doing dopplers on me again; this is where they check the bloodflow in the arteries in my uterus. I am terribly nervous about those! They were borderline high last time, but, they hadn't changed from the time before (per the Ultrasound tech). I am just so scared of every little thing right now- especially since I'm getting close to 27 weeks, which is when things usually start crashing down on me........I am just scared that something will be red flagged!
Also, tomorrow, channel 2 is coming to our house after my appt to film my kids playing and for us to give a family interview. This is something that we are doing for the Ronald Mc Donald House's telethon to raise money. We weren't going to be able to do it due to me being on bedrest, but, they offered to come to Pulaski to do it at our home! So, needless to say, I'm more nervous about my house being on TV and the way it will look, more so than I am the interview. I just wish I could get up and do things!
Please pray for me in many ways. I have so many things racing through my head and I wish I could stop my mind- but, I don't know how. I'm sure I'm not the most pleasant person to be around some days, due to my moodiness! I just really need to get through these next 2 weeks- if I can get past 28 weeks, I will likely be a different person.
Also, pray for my Nephew Landon- he goes back to Vandy Friday for an Echo of his heart- this will determine if it's better or if he will need surgery. That precious boy has been through so much already!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

So when will the segment air that channel two films?? We are praying for the entire family.

Love to all,
The Durhams

Only the Sheppards said...

You're always in our thoughts and prayers, and you will especially be so for the next couple of weeks. I'm sure you guys will do GREAT tomorrow, and you'll have to let us know when/where to watch!

Lloyd Family said...

We are praying for you and Conner and Landon. I hope you ALL get a good report. Let us know when your segment will air.