BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

5 day Forcast (I mean update!)














These pictures are from Wed- through Sunday. However, somehow, they popped up backwards. First- we attempted to feed JD some stage 3 spaghetti. I don't really think he enjoyed those noodles! He made to awfulest faces and spit the noodles out! It was really cute. He made some crazy faces- this was just one of them!
I took Tatum to get her first hair cut. (This was the day before my bedrest started). She did such a great job sitting there! She didn't need much cut, her hair still wasn't that long. But, it was fuzzy with baby hair. I wanted to cry, preparing to get her hair cut- I know, I'm such a sap! She's my little girl!
Then, along with my post about my awesome Husband, Tatum and Jeremy painted my toenails for me the other night. Tatum was so proud of herself. Mostly, she painted my entire toe, but, it made her feel so important to be doing something for mommy. She is continuously asking me if I can get up now. She is spennding lots of time with me- either on the couch or in the bed. She is such a sweet little girl!
Other than that, not a lot is going on. Spending my days on the couch or in the bed. After 5 days, I'm already completely bored! I said I would have never thought that laying around would make you feel so bad! OH WELL, I'm willing to do/try anything to carry Conner farther than Tatum and JD.
Hope everyone has a good week!


3 comments:

dana said...

We would like you to try and carry connor further along too. And I thought going on bedrest would be wonderful because i was so tired of doing everything for everyone else and I needed the change but I think I felt worse by just laying around. Oh well us mommas got to do whats bests for the kiddos.

MrsHonea said...

Love all the pictures- very cute!!

The Snyder's said...

I love the pictures.. Too cute.. THat is great that Tatum is feeling special during this time and excited to help out.. Oh and JD is getting so BIG!! MAN, Wasn't just yesterday I was holding him in my arms and he fell asleep.. HAHA. NO cause Landon was not here yet.. GEEEZZZ time is flying by!!! God Bless you honey.. Hey don't forget I will be calling you soon to discuss dates to come bring dinner... So be thinking about what sounds good.. EVEN if we order PIZZA.. Love ya.