BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Update

SO, I took JD to the Dr this morning due to our recent diagnosis of RSV. Much to everyones suprise- I am way more worried about this than the Dr. Truthfully, JD probably only coughed like 2 times today and I don't think I even had to wipe his nose once. I am actually coughing and sniffling the worst of anyone! (all this stress is taking it's toll on me). Dr. Savage, who I love and trust WHOLE HEARTEDLY said that you have to treat the patient NOT the lab results- and He looks and acts fine!

(again- I know that he seems fine- I just wish I didn't know he had RSV, but, then if I didn't know I would worry about that to!) If you don't know me very well- or know me somewhat- you will soon learn (if you don't already know) that I worry- ALOT!!

So for now- My precious baby boy is doing good- I am just hopeful that last week when he was sick was the worst of it and we are on the tail end of this sickness for him and not in the beginning (which is a possiblity also).

thank you Mollie for your comment on the previous post- as a mommy, you want to take the blame for everything- and by golly! I AM A GOOD MOMMY!! JD has always been my problem child- he wants to do all the sicky things that Tatum didn't. Thanks for reminding me that I didn't do anything wrong!

4 comments:

The Snyder's said...

Laura, I am so proud of you! You and I are alot alike. I am a worry wort too but goodness you and I along with any other preemie moma has a right to be..
Keep up the good work and try not to owrry too much so you don't make baby boy to be, be anxious..
Love yall..

Penny1215 said...

I think it must be my computer at home not recognizing the word verification. I seem to be able to leave comments here at work!! Anyways, I'm glad all is better than you suspected. It never hurts to be on your toes about your children. I'm right there with you. I am one of the most paranoid mothers out there. I have a really hard time letting go of my children. I hate to see them get in the car and go with anyone else even Derek. How sad is that? Anyways you are not alone! I hope everything turns out fine!!

Paige Barnes said...

Glad that precious boy is doing ok. Now, I hope his precious mommy gets to feeling better soon. Love to you. - Paige

Anonymous said...

Sometimes mommies tend to overreact, but that doesn't make us bad mommies, just cautious ones. We just need you to stop worrying and take it easy for Baby Boy Kelly. We want him to wait till June to come. Don't need stress bringing him early. JD is an overall healthy baby boy just like his big sister.
Jennifer