BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 1


Well, today, Jan 15th, 2009 marks my first day of complete bedrest. So, far, not too bad. Not too sure Tatum quite gets it yet... I did trasnfer from the bed to the couch, where I have been planted since 8:30, except when I got up to go to the bathroom. This is definetly gonna be an adjustment though....... I had Jeremy fix me a PB and J and that is what I had for breakfast. I had Tatum bring it to me ( I really had to have to ask the people coming here to stay to get me things to eat and drink) Although, I know that all the ones that are coming here are more than happy to help me with this. So, right now, cartoons are wearing on me and I feel like a nap- but, don't want to lay down yet!

Yesterday/last night was a great day! I took Tay to get her first haircut- will post pics later! She did good- didn't cut much, just a trim. Then, me, Tay, my sis, and Ashley, a friend of mine from work went to Nashville. WE went to eat at the Spaghetti Factory and then went to the wizard of Oz at TPAC- it was a great night! It was nice to spend my last night out with Tatum, who will likely be the most affected by me being on bedrest.



As for the picture- I just love my Tattoo and posted it as my pic-

5 comments:

B Smith said...

Angie has some romance novels and we have plenty of movies that you are more than welcome to borrow.

The Snyder's said...

WELL, Where do I start.. Iguess I am going to have to get Brad to carry me over there one night.. Who knows if yall need me I can try to come when ever you need me. Tell Jeremy and Laura you know not to hestitate to call.. And we have boxes of movies and I would love to come and entertain the kiddos.. Brad works typically Sun. thru Wed nights so I am usually here do nothing so call anytime if you just want to talk.. Bless You honey as you have started this journey. But I know that after anyone that has had a preemie is willing to do what it takes to keep the next one in there.. Well, I have not been on in a while.. BLOGGIN WISE.. I love you Laura.. Take Care of YOURSELF.

The Snyder's said...

WAit a min.. IS that a real TAT? I am too chicken to get one but have wanted to for Samuel... THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

MrsHonea said...

I bet the Wizard of Oz was awesome and I would've liked to see Tatum's face as she watched it!

I'm really hoping bedrest works for Conner. Try not to get too down about it.

Penny1215 said...

I love the wizard of oz. I know you had a lot of fun. I hope your not too overly bored! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!!