BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Conner Dean Kelly (and some stuff about the other 2)!











So, I went to Maternal Fetal Group Thursday for my Ultrasound- I was 19 weeks that day. They scanned us and assured us (we already knew) that it was a boy- it was obvious to Jeremy and me both! Tatum went with is and absolutley loved watching Conner on the screen- although she did remind us that she really wanted a sister, not another brother. They said that everything looked good- and went over what the Dr had planned for me: Here's a quick rundown (of what I can remember, because it was alot!)
~ Bedrest @ 20 weeks- whick begins Jan 15th- Next Thursday!
~ another ultrasound with baseline dopplers @ 23 weeks, then again at 26 weeks.
~Weekly visits to Mat/Fet beginning @ 26 weeks to document growth and blood flow.
~ Continue med: baby aspirin, calcium, blood pressure (most important ones)
(this one, they called me with Friday)
~ Specialized blood work (thrombophilia panel) ASAP to check for any blood abnormalities. (gotta call them Monday about this one- our hospital isn't able to do this- they need a specialized kit for it- so, I'm doubtful that Dr. Gist's office will be able to do this either.)
~ PIH panel bloodwork @ 23 weeks

Even though I'm gonna be on bedrest, I'm gonna be busy! Ya know, this sounds bad, but, I kinda hope that they find something wrong with my blood so that maybe they can treat it and find the cause. I would much rather something be wrong with me than to deal with the past again. Ok- I think that's it! Or what I can remember!




Tatum: Not much to say about her! She is still as crazy and absolutely precious as always! She is loved by so many people! She is finally (I think) over all her sickness! She was in some dear friend of ours wedding in December- and these pics were from that!

JD: I guess someone told him that a new baby was coming because he is fastly trying to grow up! Over the past week, he has finally started crawling correctly, well, some of the time. He has been crawling for a while, but PT says he is doing it wrong. ( Truthfully, I don't care if he's doing it right or wrong- but, whatever!) Well, he is now pulling up on everything and everybody that he can! He has even started trying to cruise the furtniture! The only problem is his temper- he falls over and gets soo frustrated he has an allout tantrum! He is only 10 months old and doing all of these things! (corrected age- he's only 7 months old- I am such a proud preemie mommy!)

Jeremy: Can't leave him out. Well, nothing to report! He's as great as ever- especially because he has to put up with me! And the next few weeks of bedrest are gonna be a challenge for him too!

4 comments:

Penny1215 said...

Aww..such a proud Mommy. You have every right to be though, look at those beautiful children. Even the newest one you can already tell how handsome he'll be!!

The Snyder's said...

Laura and the FAM,
I am so excited for you guys. I know that yall are going to do what it takes for each other. I appreciate all yall's support and I will Continue to pray for yall as always.. I love the 1st pictures of Conner. This is so exciting. Love Yall..

Only the Sheppards said...

Yay! So which doc did you see at MFG?

Anonymous said...

You are such a good and proud mommy and I have been praying for you and connor often. Hope all continues to go smoothly for you and that you can continue to carry him to full term. We love you and your family dearly. May God Bless you all.