BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009









Here is a little montage that I made of my baby boys NICU Journey. I'm can remember every one of these pictures and what kind of day ot was for him- and for us. In the beginning, JD was amazing and was disprooving that 'wussy white boy' theory. He decided to hang with the popular kids and follow the trend at around 2 weeks- that is when our troubles began. Not gonna tell the whole story- what matters the most is that he is fine now! He has one heck of a temper and is very independant- we call it the Kelly temper!

Some people say that I dwell on my kids births and their experiences- and you know what- I probably do. BUT, they have been life changing for not only me but lots of people. They have helped make me who I am.

I hope you enjoy JD's Journey!

1 comments:

Paige Barnes said...

Thanks for sharing these. Those who don't believe God still works miracles should see yours and Dana's beautiful babies! Love ya!