BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I want your blood

I went to the Maternal Fetal Group today to have some detailed blood work done. I get there and roll up my sleeves and prepare. They took 10 large tubes of blood; Jeremy calculated it at about 1/2 a pint of blood. She would have taken 1 more tube of blood, but, my vein ws sputtering out- it was going dry!

Now, I have to anxiously awate the results. If this blood work were to show that I have some sort of problem with me blood, then, it could not only affect the treatment of me in pregnancy, but, also(hopefully) help to keep me pregnant longer. Deep down, I kinda hope that it shows something wrong with me. I would rather have something be wrong with me than to put another baby through what Ive already put two babies through. Not to mention what I have put so many friends and family through.

I pray daily that this baby will be different- maybe I will do everything right and will have a full term pregnancy- at least close to full term.

6 comments:

Penny1215 said...

Always praying girl!!

The Snyder's said...

MANY PRAYERS ARE GOING UP FOR YOU!! Maybe you should possibly start you a prayer group facebook.. THERE IS POWER in PRAYER where to or more agree on somthing IN JESUS name.. THink about it and I will help you with it...Love you.. Sorry they had to get that much blood.

The Snyder's said...

Praying for ya here.. always.. Maybe you would not mind starting a bio on a Prayer group on facebook.. I would ask my friends ot help pray as well...

Dallas said...

The Durham's are praying too for the whole family. Let us know if we can help do anything at all. love to all.

Dallas

Jennifer said...

I'm glad yesterday is over with for you. We love you and know that all will turn out well. We all have strong faith it will!!! Trust in the Lord!

Only the Sheppards said...

I understand... It's much easier to fight a known enemy!!! Good luck! We're prayin!